At Mount Washington College, we share your vision for a brighter future and work with you to make it possible. Mount Washington provides a real-world education in a positive learning environment designed to meet the requirements of your chosen field. We understand that the education you seek must help you develop and enhance the skills you need to have a successful career.
Combining general education, business, and professional career specialty course offerings, Mount Washington College can prepare graduates to succeed in an increasingly competitive employment marketplace.
Three Regional Locations
Mount Washington College offers three regional locations to ensure you can learn when and where it is convenient for you - perfect for working professionals. Locations in New Hampshire include Manchester, Nashua, and Salem. And with online classes available, everyone can find time to continue their education.
At Mount Washington College students come first. Personal assistance is available to every student, along with a nationally certified peer tutoring program, student clubs and activities, and career services that are available even after graduation.
Mission, Purpose, and Objectives
The mission of Mount Washington College is to provide a high-quality, professionally-focused, and accessible learning experience which instills in our students an appreciation of lifelong learning. Our programs prepare students with the knowledge, attributes and skills to launch, enhance or change careers and to be successful in the diverse world in which they live. Mount Washington College is committed to general education, a student-centered service and support approach, and applied scholarship within a practical environment.
To support this mission, the College is dedicated to the following objectives:
- Offer educational opportunities to students who demonstrate interest, motivation, and effort.
- Provide intensive and comprehensive instruction using educational practices that strengthen student academic achievement
- Provide all students, especially students who are underprepared academically, the support services needed to be successful college students
- Instill in its students the value of lifelong learning by stimulating intellectual curiosity, creative and critical thinking, and awareness of culture and diversity
- Provide facilities and resources that respond to the needs of students, faculty, and staff
- Assist students in developing professional attitudes, values, skills, and strategies that foster success in their careers and in life
- Prepare students to meet the ever-changing needs of their communities now and in the future
Get more information about Mount Washington College.